Center for Research on Technology and Environment Services – ETC specializes in consulting and implementing report on completion of environmental protection works according to the decision on approval of the project’s EIA report.
The report on the implementation of environmental protection works (also known as the EIA / MPE / Environmental Protection Scheme / Project Completion Report) is an environmental document that the production, business, or production facilities Department has been granted the EIA Approval Certificate, the Environmental Protection Plan (for investment projects that are about to be constructed) or the certificate of the environmental protection scheme (for projects already in progress). in operation) need to report on the implementation of environmental protection works.
The report is submitted to the environmental management agency for inspection and certification before putting the project into official operation, serving as a basis for competent state agencies to examine and inspect the observance of the law on environmental protection during the operation of the project.
- The consulting steps for making environmental protection work completion report:
- Step 1: Survey the reality, collect information
- Step 2: Measurement and analysis of operating samples for environmental protection works
- Step 3: Write reports, prepare documents to apply for EIA completion
- Step 4: Project owner checks and signs the dossier
- Step 5: Submit application for EIA completion confirmation at the relevant authority (the entity that has approved the EIA)
- Step 6: Authorities carry out the inspection and organize the verification if necessary
- Step 7: Edit and supplement records
- Step 8: The project owner signs the dossier
- Step 9: Submit corrected and supplemented documents
- Step 10: Get the decision
- The legal basis for certification of completion of the EIA / KHBVMT / Environmental Protection Scheme
Law on Environmental Protection No. 55/2014 / QH13 passed by the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam on June 23, 2014, takes effect from January 1, 2015;
– Decree No. 18/2015 / ND-CP dated February 14, 2015 of the Government regulating environmental protection planning, strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment and protection plan environment;
Circular No. 27/2015 / TT-BTNMT dated May 29, 2015 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment on strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment and environmental protection plan;
– Decree No. 40/2019 / ND-CP dated May 13, 2019 of the Government amending and supplementing a number of articles of decrees detailing and guiding the implementation of the Law on Environmental Protection;
Circular 25/2019 / TT-BTNMT dated December 31, 2019 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment detailing the implementation of a number of articles of Decree 40/2019 / ND-CP dated May 13, 2019 of the Government amending and supplementing a number of articles of the decrees detailing and guiding the implementation of the Law on Environmental Protection and regulations on the management of environmental monitoring services.
- Subjects must make reports on completion of environmental protection works Pursuant to Annex II, Section I of Decree No. 40/2019 / ND-CP, the subjects specified in column 4 must prepare a dossier of request for inspection and certification of completion of environmental protection works (including public works). waste treatment process and other environmental protection works).
- The dossier of the report on the preparation of the environmental protection works report
According to Section 3 “Article 17” of Article 1 of Decree 40/2019 / ND-CP, the application for inspection and confirmation of completion of environmental protection works should be submitted by the project owner, including:
– 01 written request for inspection and certification of completion of the environmental protection project of the project using the Form No. 12, Appendix VI, Section I of the Appendix enclosed herewith;
– 07 reports on the results of the implementation of environmental protection works of the project, together with the results of monitoring during the trial operation and dossiers of completion of environmental protection works, which have been completed according to the Form No. 13 in Appendix VI, Section I of the Appendix enclosed herewith;
– 01 copy of the approval decision together with a copy of the project’s environmental impact assessment report; – 01 document of the provincial-level specialized environmental protection agency notifying the results of the test operation of the project’s waste treatment facilities.
- Time for examining and certifying the completion of environmental protection works of the project:
– 15 working days, not including the time the project owner completes the profile and the time to analyze the waste sample.
For detailed advice and quotation immediately contact us via Hotline: (028) 3916.2814 or 0916.014.343 (Ms.Nhi) or Email: email@example.com.